Title: Investment Banking Vice President
Company Summary: a leading, pre-eminent healthcare investment bank is looking for a driven Investment Banking Vice President to be a leader in New York. The Vice President will receive extensive exposure to senior bankers as well as senior leadership to prepare for the eventual promotion to client coverage and receive strong career path growth to Director and Managing Director.
The Investment Banking Vice President will be responsible for…
- Collaborate with senior bankers to manage day-to-day execution of transactions
- Oversee and mentor Associates and Analysts
- Travel in the United States to client offices and operating sites
The Investment Banking Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or MBA
- 5+ years' experience in investment banking or 2+ years' experience with MBA
- Experience with M&A transactions in the healthcare sector preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong financial modeling or valuation advisory experience
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Vice President Role, then please do not wait to apply.