Title: Investment Banking Senior Associate/VP
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a top tier MM Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Senior Associate and VP to their Industrial team here in Charlotte, NC. This Investment Banking Senior Associate and VP will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year here in Charlotte, gaining sell-side M&A reps and experience working with senior leadership for clear path for upward mobility.
Investment Banking Senior Associate/VP will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on sell-side M&A, some buy-side M&A, and some capital markets.
- Conducting extensive industry, market, and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst and associate level bankers.
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 3-4 years of Investment Banking experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Strong closed M&A deal experience.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Senior Associate/VP role, then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.