Title: Investment Banking Senior Associate and VP
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a MM Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Senior Associate and VP to their Industrial, Business Services and Consumer team. This Investment Banking Senior Associate and VP will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year, gaining sell-side M&A reps and experience working directly with clients and senior bankers.
Investment Banking Associate and VP will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on sell-side M&A, some buy-side M&A, and some capital markets.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Investment Banking Associate/VP should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of Investment Banking experience for Associate, 1-2 years of Investment Banking experience for VP
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Industry experience preferred but not required.
- Strong closed M&A deal experience.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate or VP role, then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.