Title: Investment Banking Senior Analyst
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a Specialty Boutique Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Senior Analyst to their growing team. This Investment Banking Senior Analyst will have the opportunity to work across the consumer, healthcare, and business services sectors, gaining sell-side M&A reps and experience working with senior leadership for a clear path toward upward mobility.
Investment Banking Senior Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assist in the coordination of internal and external resources in the due diligence process for M&A transactions.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on sell-side M&A.
- Conducting extensive industry, market, and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
Investment Banking Senior Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1+ years of Investment Banking experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Strong closed M&A deal experience.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Senior Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.