Company Summary: A leading middle market Investment Bank is looking for an Investment Banking Associate to join their successful and growing Software & Services team in New York. The firm has done over $260 billion worth of transactions last year and received recognition for their LBO loan volume on the S&S team. The team is looking for an Associate to help their team grow and continue to their success.
The Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with senior bankers to manage day-to-day execution of transactions
- Oversee and mentor Analysts
- Travel in the United States to client offices and operating sites
The Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or MBA
- Must hold Investment Banking Associate title
- 5+ years' experience in investment banking or 2+ years' experience with MBA
- Experience in the software or technology sector preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong financial modeling or valuation advisory experience
If this role is of interest to you and you meet the above qualifications, please don't hesitate to apply!