The Seattle investment banking scene is booming and one of the Pacific Northwest's stronger boutiques is looking to bring on an experienced Investment Banking Associate to their growing merchant banking platform. You will be the first dedicated hire to the firm's IB arm and will be wearing multiple hats as you work with MDs to help close deals. This position will require both a strong technical and client-facing background so only experienced Associates should apply.
Must have at least 4 years of investment banking experience or an MBA + 1 year of banking.
Additional Must Haves:
- Deep knowledge of the M&A process (must have multiple sell-side reps under your belt)
- Experience selling industry expertise at a premier or leading M&A firm
- To develop detailed industry materials for a variety of spaces
- To work on transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory for a variety of companies
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects
- Must have at least 4 years of investment banking experience or an MBA + 1 year of banking
- Experience from a leading investment bank or advisory
- Excellent analytic, modeling, and technical skills
- Robust experience in Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing CIMs and relevant documents and announcements