Company Summary: A top middle market Investment Bank is looking for an Investment Banking Associate to join their successful and growing Consumer team in New York. This is a close kit team with southern culture working on some of the most interesting deals in the market. In the Consumer sector, the team covers a variety of sub verticals including consumer products & services, auto retail, food & agribusiness, retail & E-commerce, restaurants, and healthy living.
The Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with senior bankers to manage day-to-day execution of transactions
- Oversee and mentor Analysts
- Travel in the United States to client offices and operating sites
The Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or MBA
- 5+ years' experience in investment banking or 2+ years' experience with MBA
- Experience in the Consumer sector a plus but not necessary
- Strong financial modeling or valuation advisory experience
If this role is of interest to you and you meet the above qualifications, please don't hesitate to apply!