Title: Investment Banking Vice President
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a Specialty Industrials Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Vice President to their Engineering and Construction team in Raleigh, NC. This Vice President will have the opportunity to join a well-established, high performing, and cohesive team that is on track to have another record year. This Vice President will also gain valuable sell-side experience and work directly with clients. This bank truly values work life balance and has a strong history of investing in their employees.
Investment Banking Vice President will be responsible for:
- Running private and public buy-side and sell-side M&A processes and assisting in their execution.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Investment Banking Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of Investment Banking experience.
- Strong M&A deal and execution experience.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Vice President role, then please don't wait to apply.