Title: Investment Banking Associate
Summary: We are currently partnered with a leading Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their rapidly growing team. This Investment Banking Associate will have the opportunity to gain extensive industry experience across multiple industries and work closely with senior bankers throughout the deal process. You will be joining the firm at a very exciting time and have a strong impact on their overall growth, as well as your own personal and professional growth.
The Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for...
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modelling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
The The Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2-4 years of Investment Banking Experience
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Open to all industry backgrounds
- Prior experience with sell-side or buy-side M&A transactions
***This role has openings in Denver, Boston, Richmond, and Chicago.
If you are interested in an Investment Banking Associate role, please don't wait to apply!