We're working with a San Francisco firm looking to bring on an experienced analyst to their tech team, which has a particularly strong presence within the enterprise software space breaking in to the billion dollar range deal size. Coming off a record year in 2020 with most of the activity focused toward the later months, they have a strong momentum taking them through this year.
The firm really prides itself on its competitive work-life balance and strong culture all the while securing deals with very recognizable names in the space. While it does provide Capital Markets services, the team's M&A services are its main focus by far and their tech team is comprised of a variety of people coming from middle market and bulge bracket backgrounds.
- Strong financial modeling skills, valuation skills (DCF, LBO, Comparables etc.)
- Experience building pitchbooks and CIMs
- Strong Excel capabilities
- Critical thinker with ability to take initiative and think on your feet
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If joining a technology team significantly active within the exciting enterprise software space, feel free to apply and we will be in touch ASAP.