Our client, a leading specialty boutique, is currently looking to add an Analyst to their SPAC group in New York City. This position will offer extensive exposure to some of the most sought after SPAC transactions in the market while also providing an opportunity to hone your Investment Banking skill set.
The role will involve the following:
- Performing extensive valuation, due-diligence, and pricing analyses
- Preparing and delivering presentation materials
- Attending client meetings
- Playing a key role in all aspects of the transaction process
- Ideally works or recently worked at another investment bank or M&A advisory firm
- Team player and a self-starter
- Strong communicator with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- 1-2 years of Investment Banking, Capital Markets, or Consulting experience is strongly preferred
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Math, or Economics
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & Powerpoint
- Exposure to working on a lean deal team
- Working on some of the most sought after live SPAC deals in the market
- Hands-on learning from senior management
- All-Cash compensation
If you're looking to join a leading SPAC team on the street please apply by clicking the link.
The process is moving extremely fast, apply in now with your resume!