Title: Investment Banking Analyst/Senior Analyst
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a specialty boutique investment bank that specializes in FIG looking to add an Investment Banking Analyst/Senior Analyst to their team. This Investment Banking Analyst/ Senior Analyst will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year, gaining sell-side M&A reps and experience working directly with clients and senior bankers.
Investment Banking Analyst/Senior Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients
Investment Banking Analyst/Senior Analysts should have the following qualifications:
- 2 years of Investment Banking experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- FIG Investment Banking experience preferred
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.