Title: Investment Banking Analyst
Company Summary: A Bulge Bracket Investment Bank is looking to add an Investment Banking Analyst to their successful and talented team in New York. This role would be with the Chemicals team which covers Energy, Power & Utility, Chemical and Clean Energy. The team is looking for an Analyst that can be a key member for their deal team and really carve out a career for themselves at the firm.
The Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for:
- Collaboration with senior bankers in all facets of Investment Banking activities
- Participation in client meetings
- Organizing and analyzing financial data used in proposals and strategic plans
- Building financial models for valuation purposes
The Investment Banking Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years experience in investment banking coming from a top Elite Boutique or Bulge Bracket firm
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building financial models for valuation purposes
If this role is of interest to you and you meet the above qualifications, please don't hesitate to apply!