Title: Investment Banking Analyst
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a specialty automotive & retail investment bank looking to add an Investment Banking Analyst to their team. This Investment Banking Analyst will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year, gaining sell-side M&A reps and experience working directly with clients and senior bankers.
Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
Investment Banking Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- +1 years of Investment Banking experience.
- Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Industrial Investment Banking experience preferred.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.