We are working with a prestigious Elite Boutique bank located in LA who is eager to bring on strong second or third year analysts to their successful Industrials team. With offices in 5 different countries, the team regularly closes transactions ranging anywhere from $100m to $3bn+ in EV. If you're looking to sharpen your M&A skills with a successful and well-established team, look no further.
To be considered for this role you must have the following qualifications:
- Must have at least 1-2 years of full-time investment banking experience - internships do not count
- Experience from a leading investment bank or advisory
- Experience in the Industrials or Technology sectors
- Excellent analytic, modeling, and technical skills
- Robust experience in Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strong client management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and a desire to take on additional projects
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing CIMs and relevant documents and announcements
If you fit the above requirements and are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please don't hesitate to apply.