We are currently partnered with a nationally recognized, specialty investment banking firm that provides merger and acquisition, valuation, and strategic advice exclusively to independent community banks and thrifts. Their advisory services span the entire spectrum of mergers and acquisitions, including buy and sell-side advisory, branch acquisitions/divestitures, fairness opinions, valuations, and Board-level strategic options planning.
Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for:
* Provide transaction support to senior bankers on a broad range of corporate finance transactions including IPOs, secondary offerings, private placements, mergers & acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and valuations.
* Prepare client presentations and play an active role in deal executions
* Perform due diligence and financial analysis and modeling
* Assist in preparation of company marketing and transactions materials
* Interact with clients during presentations and deal executions
Investment Banking Analyst should have the following qualifications:
* 1+ Years of Investment Banking Experience, Financial Institutions Industry is strongly preferred
* Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
* Ability to handle a variety of transactions concurrently
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.