Title: Investment Banking Analyst
Company Summary: A top performing investment bank is currently seeking a driven, self-motivated and team-oriented Investment Banking Analyst. The Analyst for this opportunity will gain a generalist experience through sell-side and buy-side transactions across industries.
Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for:
- Providing support to senior bankers in deal execution.
- Conducting industry, market and company-specific research
- Execution of sell-side, buy-side and distressed M&A transactions.
- Developing financial statement models for DCF and LBO analysis.
- Creating all pitch and presentation materials, such as pitch books and all live deal materials.
Investment Banking Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years of full-time experience working in investment banking.
- Series 63 & 79 licensing preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.