Title: Investment Banking Analyst
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a full service specialty investment bank looking to add a strong Investment Banking Analyst to their growing team. They have continued to close deals throughout this year and are continuing to build a strong pipeline. This opportunity will allow you to work on lean deal teams, get a variety of reps under your belt and gain extensive exposure to senior bankers and clients. This specific investment bank prides themselves on grooming bankers early in their career to ensure their success throughout their career.
Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for:
- Providing support to senior bankers in deal execution.
- Conducting industry, market and company-specific research.
- Execution of sell-side M&A transactions.
- Developing financial statement models for DCF analysis and mergers and acquisitions.
- Creating all pitch and presentation materials, such as pitch books and all live deal materials.
Investment Banking Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of full-time experience working in investment banking.
- Series 63 & 79 licensing preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.