Currently looking for an Investment Associate to join an innovative and dynamic tech-focused EIS Private Equity fund based in London. As an Investment Associate, you will be responsible for sourcing and evaluating investment opportunities across the wide realms of the technology sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to grow their career in the investment field and work with a team of experts in the industry. The role offers you a chance to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. If this appeals to you, apply now!
The Investment Associate will be responsible for:
- Sourcing new investment opportunities
- Conducting due diligence on potential investments
- Preparing investment committee papers
- Supporting the senior investment team in executing deals
- Monitoring the performance of the portfolio companies
- Building relationships with the portfolio companies
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years of deal experience with interest in tech
- Preferably from big 4 Corporate finance, sell-side or buy-side
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of motivation and entrepreneurial drive
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please submit your CV detailing your experience and why you are the right fit for this position.