- Evaluation, underwriting, and execution of a wide array of real estate investments
- Preparation and presentation of potential investments to the committee
- Strategic management and eventual disposition of assets
- Collaboration within the team and with external counterparties
- Bachelors degree in a STEM, finance, economics, or business related field from a top tier university; 3.5 GPA or better required
- 1-2 years of experience in deep analysis of real estate related investments for a world class investment bank or direct investor
- Expert proficiency with tools such as Excel, ARGUS, etc.
- A track record of top performance within a competitive group
Please complete an application with resume attached if you'd like to set up a discussion. Please note the above requirements are not flexible.