An international bank are seeking Associates and a VP for their specialist Renewables focused team in Zurich, who are noted for being 1 of the top advisors for this rapidly growing industry.
This is a great opportunity for any investment banker with good M&A and Natural Resources, Infrastructure or Power related experiences, and an interest to specialise within 1 of the most dynamic industries within the Financial Services space.
If you are interested in joining one of the most exciting teams within this space and to get away from the bulge or big banking atmosphere then this may be the opportunity for you.
- Lead responsibilities and participation in all aspects of the execution of transactions
- Managing and involvement in aspects of new business development
- Management, training and mentoring of juniors
- 3+ years of experience in Investment Banking/M&A in Natural Resources/Power is ideal
- Demonstrable enthusiasm for the Renewables sector
- Professional proficiency in English and another European language would be a bonus
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills, communication, backed with an entrepreneurial mentality
- Exceptional orientation to detail
If you are interested in specialising within Renewables M&A then please apply!