Our client, a niche banking group based in Hamburg, is seeking an Internal Auditor to form a key part of their Audit team at their headquarters. This an ideal opportunity to further your career at a dynamic and customer-oriented credit institution, working in a small team on a variety of Audit projects.
The Internal Auditor will:
- Participate in a variety of projects, particularly with regard to the planning, preparation, implementation and reporting of Internal Audits across different areas of the bank
- Play an active role in the annual planning of Audits
- Identify weaknesses in Internal Audits and suggest solutions to overcome these issues
- Provide support for projects relating to regulations in supervisory law
- Advise different departments on relevant topics relating to Audit processes
- Possess a relevant degree in economics, business studies or a related subject or have had comparable training and relevant professional experience
- Also have an in-depth knowledge of business processes relating to a banking environment as well as the relevant regulatory requirements
- Have practical experience in the planning and testing of Audits
- Be persuasive, assertive and a capable communicator as well as having strong analytical skills
- Expect flexibility in terms of working hours, choosing between part- and full-time work (minimum 30 hours per week)
To apply for the Internal Auditor role with our client, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!