A leading Financial Institution is looking to hire at Quality Assurance Manager to their Internal Audit team, to lead end-to-end Quality Assurance Reviews of audits across various business functions, including compliance risks, enterprise risk management, fair lending activities, mortgage origination & servicing, and data management. This person will execute internal audit quality assurance reviews, develop, and monitor quality assurance and improvement plans, and identify and execute improvement activities. This is a fully remote opportunity, that can sit anywhere in the US.
The firm is looking ideally for a candidate with 7+ years of experience in internal or external audit and Quality Assurance. Strong communication skills are required, as you will communicate with junior staff and key senior staff members.
- Execute assigned Quality Assurance Reviews and other focused reviews across compliance risks, enterprise risk management, fair lending activities, mortgage origination & servicing, and data management
- Develop, monitor, and report on Quality Assurance Review progress
- Directly manage junior staff members on an Audit-by-Audit basis
- Present results to key Internal Audit leadership and external stakeholders
- Identity problems and opportunities for improvements in the Quality Assurance Review processes
- 7+ years of experience in Internal or External Audit and Quality Assurance preferred
- Financial Services experience preferred
- B. A. Required
- CIA or CPA certification required
- Strong communication skills required