An top 5 global Asset Manager is looking to add an Internal Audit Manager to their investments auditing team on the east coast. This team is responsible for executing and reporting on audit processes across all business units and offers significant exposure to the broader business. This person will perform risk based and advisory engagements across a range of risk management, portfolio management and trading areas to evaluate management's internal control environment.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in Audit or Risk Controls, excellent communication skills, and exposure to portfolio management is a plus.
- Work side by side with various business units to determine levels of associated risk and evaluate controls to ensure their adequacy
- Lead the planning, testing, reporting and follow up of Audit processes
- Leverage data analysis to support audit engagements / enhance scoping and recommendations
- Work with the front-office to preemptively consult on areas of improvement to meet Operational and Strategic goals
- Communicate effectively with key business stakeholders and governance bodies on Audit engagements
- 5+ years' experience in Audit or Risk Controls
- Experience with portfolio management or trading processes is preferred
- BA is required, advanced degree or professional certification (MBA, CPA, CIA, CFA) is a plus