My client, a large-cap boutique advisory firm based in London, is looking to hire an Associate to join the M&A Infrastructure team!
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the biggest players in the infrastructure space! My client is the sole advisor on the largest and most complex infrastructure transactions in the space globally, and have an immense pipeline to work from.
- Must have direct investment banking experience
- M&A transactions experience required (sell-side)
- Infrastructure modelling experience
- Experience in leading M&A transactions from the start of a process to the finish
- Robust financial and analytical skill set
- Able to collaborate effectively within a team
- Proficient oral and written business communication skills
- Very good interpersonal and client management skills
- Collaborative and friendly team
- Clear career progression
- Great opportunity to learn from the best
- You will be part of a growing brand
- Competitive base and bonus
If you are an Associate level candidate with prior experience in the Infrastructure space, this is a great opportunity for you!