Our client, a major US based buy-side proprietary trading firm is looking to launch their Singapore office and looking for a talented infrastructure engineer to join them. Their trading infrastructure team is looking for a key talent in design, building and support their proprietary trading architecture, with the opportunity to implement and optimize best industry practise.
- Design, deploy, and manage cutting-edge trading infrastructure.
- Familiar with high performance systems, implement low latency networking, and hardware acceleration.
- Owns infrastructure projects from design to documentation and delivery.
- Monitor and maintain all of our trading hardware and networks globally.
- Provide operational cover during APAC trading hours. Shift hours schedules are needed as to respond to the trading time across APAC (Weekend shifts might be required with flextime included)
- Familiar with TCP/IP networking concepts and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of routing protocols like BGP and OSPF.
- Worked with UNIX/LINUX operating systems (Red Hat/Centos/OEL).
- Understand data center environment (power distribution, rack layouts, cabling schematics, etc).
- Experience with common DevOps languages and technologies (Python, Git, Ansible, Docker)
- Network and systems monitoring experience.
- Hands-on experience in an operational role, managing multiple issues with the ability to quickly triage and prioritize tasks.
- Willingness to travel 5 to 10% (including international locations).
- Industry recognized certifications such as CCNA/CCNP and RHCSA/RHCE.
- Experience with multicast configuration and troubleshooting.
- Experience tuning low latency networks and systems.
- Knowledge of low latency telecommunication.
- Ultra-competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Generous benefit plan structure
- Lunch clubs and training opportunities
- Casual dress code