Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
Our client, a Multi-Strategy Hedge fund, across global markets and a variety of asset classes, are looking for an Infrastructure Developer to maintain and support the firm's overall Infrastructure.
This firm has offices across Taiwan, Hong Kong and the US, and are rapidly expanding their Taiwan presence, competing amongst top proprietary trading firms.
As an Infrastructure Developer, you would be responsible for...
- Develop continuous integration, build and deploy automation frameworks
- Identify system performance gaps and technical improvements
- Develop data entry automation for internal teams
- Overall infrastructure/devops support and monitoring
As an Infrastructure Developer, you should have the following...
- 5+ years experience with DevOps related work
- Experience with cloud infrastructure / devops toolings and containerisation
- Experience with Linux and Shell scripting
- Experience with data processing tools
- Experience with at least one static programming language
- Opportunity to work with different teams across with world
- Technical skills in financial business
If you are interested, please feel free to apply with your CV below and we will reach out to share more about the position.