Senior Software Engineer | C++ Developer
Selby Jennings is working with a technology-driven, diversified proprietary trading firm. This firm trades a broad range of asset classes, instruments, and strategies in financial markets globally. The firm provides capital and infrastructure to in-house quantitative and discretionary traders.
Senior Software Engineers manage & participate in the software development lifecycle, develop & enhance trading systems, and work closely with technology & operations teams. You will have the opportunity to work in an active, fast-paced environment where your work and contributions will directly affect the success and performance of the firm.
Developers are able to work on issues at all layers of the software stack. You'll be writing production code from day one, whether it's low-level code to drive network hardware, high-performance trading infrastructure that works without fail or time-saving internal tools.
The ideal candidate has:
- 8+ years of professional C++/Linux experience
- Solid understanding of complex mathematical algorithms
- Experience within a buy-side firm required
- A background in high-performance computing/ low latency
- MS or Ph. D. in Computer Science or Mathematics