Health Consulting Actuary (multiple levels)
Company Summary: One of the country's largest and top-performing consulting firms is looking to add to their government health team. This position provides excellent opportunities for professional development and advancement. While in this role, the Actuary will be responsible for conveying government health actuarial topics internally and to clients.
The Health Consulting Actuary will be responsible for:
- Working on a variety of actuarial projects focus on Medicaid
- Actuarial and data science-focused projects such as Medical Economics, Predictive Analytics, and Risk Adjustment
- Reviewing Data for the purpose of financial reporting and monitoring.
- Working on multiple projects at once
The Actuary should have the following qualifications:
- Near ASA or ASA Designation
- 2 - 7 Years of actuarial experience within the health care space
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- 1+ Years Medicaid experience