Do you enjoy being in an environment that breeds innovation and growth within the Health Actuarial field? The idea of not having to sit behind a desk doing the same thing ever day? Witnessing the impact of your work as you address and navigate the business challenges of clients? If you answered yes to all these questions, then this consulting position is the new role for you!
What you'll be responsible for…
- Integrating technical skills to contribute simultaneously on various Medicare and ACA projects.
- Working alongside executive leadership to continue and expand the client base across the Medicare and ACA field.
- Analyze and interpreting healthcare data to help drive key company business decisions.
What you'll need to be successful…
- 4+ years of actuarial experience in the Health Insurance space, preferably with a background in Medicare or ACA.
- ASA designation, or near ASA designation preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate in a team-based setting as well as be able to perform in a fast-paced environment.
What makes this role special…
- You'll be working for one of the most reputable healthcare consulting firms in the industry.
- Regularly interacting with internal and external senior-level leadership who thrive on innovation.
- Flexible working arrangements.