Head of Quantitative Research - Systematic Futures
First year total comp - $600k to $1.2mm
I am exclusively working with a multi-strat systematic hedge fund in NYC that has performed exceptionally well in the short term trading space over the past few years and despite a volatile 2020, they have continued to excel and have positive returns YTD. Based on their growth in AUM, the firm is now looking to add a research head that can drive the R&D of new futures trading strategies, while also optimizing their existing suite of models.
- Researching, developing, and managing short to medium frequency global futures trading strategies
- Driving and leading the firm-wide research pipeline alongside senior level executives
- Managing the alpha research team to continuously add new layers of alpha to the portfolio and research agenda
- Experience with researching and trading short term to medium term futures strategies is a must.
- Strong programming skills in Python, C++ or Java is required.
- Previous managerial experience