Role: Senior Physical Oil Operator
Job Type: Permanent
A world leading Physical Oil Operations trading company is seeking to expand within its front office team. They currently have an established reputation in the international oil and energy markets and are looking to further build their Hamburg coverage.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to build on their experience and gain further exposure to the market. If you are looking for a company that will let you work autonomously whilst supporting your growth and development, then this is the perfect opportunity.
- Execute physical and paper trading opportunities within the companies credit, trading and risk framework.
- Keeping an eye on the international market performance and trends to determine trade opportunities.
- Managing their profit and loss book.
- Work closely with the commercial side of the business in order to maximise margin capture on trading deals.
- Help manage operations for a wider product range on an ad-hoc basis.
Skills and experience required:
- Three years or more within the Physical Oil trading industry
- Experience in heading operations within the liquid/oil markets
- Additional language skills
- Right to work in Europe