Due to their track record, the firm have loyal institutional investors across the US who have invested throughout their 12 years of existence. As the firm to accelerate their rapid growth, they are looking to on-board an experienced Head of EMEA Business Development that can help diversify their capital pool.
- Create and execute a business strategy with the Partners which will see you take the firm's products to European institutional investors.
- Play a significant role in driving the firm's growth by raising capital from EMEA institutions such as pension funds and insurance companies.
- To support the management of existing investor relationships as well as update them on the fund's portfolio and performance.
- Support and advise on the creation of marketing materials which will be shared with EMEA investors.
- Communicate with prospective and existing investors over the phone, by email and in person.
- 8+ years of direct capital raising experience for real estate strategies including funds, club deals, JVs, segregated mandates and asset by asset.
- Deep network of institutional investors across EMEA.
- The desire to work for a rapidly growing firm where you can have a significant impact on performance.
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset with ability to work independently and as a team.
If you would like the chance to join a rapidly growing real estate fund with a 12 year track record and take responsibility for building out their European capabilities, then apply here now.