The Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to enhance banks product offerings, provide service to clients and meeting commercial lending targets
- Ensure that legal, regulatory, operational, tax and structural issues are monitored, addressed and solved
- Provide credit solutions training and credit advisory to RMs
- Develop and maintain relationships with the Hong Kong partners, e.g. Life Insurance companies & brokers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree in Banking and Finance or related discipline
- Expert in Lombard Facilities, Insurance Premium Financing, Universal Life Insurance, Private Placement Life Insurance and Variable Universal Life Insurance Products, Securities Financing amongst others.
- Min. 10+ years credit experience preferably in wealth management
- Expert in compliance and regulations of the wealth management sector.
- Fluency in English essential, Mandarin is a plus