- Maintaining relationships with existing clients and fostering new relationships with potential clients in AP-AC and EM-EA regions to develop new business prospects;
- To establish, develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, clients and counter parties.
- To develop high-quality new upstream and downstream customers both locally and globally
- To be responsible for trading and dealing with all issues that arise from trading as long as to meet the performance target
- Responsible for market analysis and developing growth strategies across agricultural commodities
- Review commodity gaps and develop / drive implementation of new sources to close gap.
- Degree from a reputed institution
- 10 - 15 years of experience of International trade of Agriculture commodities is must (Bulk and Containers) especially in AP-AC and EM-EA Region.
- Knowledge of Mandarin or other Asian languages would be advantageous to deal with counter parties in Asia.