A South Florida Real Estate investment firm is looking for their next head of acquisitions. This firm looks primarily at Multifamily & Mixed-Use assets though will occasionally touch Office, Retail, Industrial or Hotel sectors. They are typically distressed, under-performing, or undervalued assets, with strong fundamentals. The company is aiming to do over $1Bn of acquisitions within the next 12-18 months so you will have the opportunity to jump in and be active from day-one sourcing and executing transactions. If this sounds like you, apply today.
You will be responsible for:
- Building brokerage relations, sourcing new opportunities and underwriting for Multifamily, Mixed-Use, Office, Retail, Industrial and Hotel properties.
- Be able to conduct research, analysis, and undergo all negotiating activities required to assess opportunities for acquiring new real estate.
- Partners across functions including acquisitions, property operations, portfolio management, capital projects, and accounting to drive the investment performance.
- Assists in the evaluation process and inspection of land under consideration
- 7+ Years of Real Estate Investment experience.
- Principal side experience - you don't need to be a principal
- Strong Multifamily Experience