This group specializes in small niche teams focused on designing and implementing unique solutions to fit the needs of the organization from a cloud and infrastructure standpoint. Compensation expectation is $225,000+ and a very strong benefits package as well.
- 50-60% hands on coding in Spring Java and Python on a daily basis
- Utilizing Cloud expertise to implement custom/unique solutions throughout the enterprise environment on a global scale
- Strong team atmosphere and working along side a group of 3-4 engineers throughout the SDLC
- Deploy AWS on a global scale in an organization with 10,000+ employees
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand requirements and deliver the correct solution
- Experience with containerization such as Kubernetes, Snowflake, DynamoDB, MongoDB, and Redshift
- Infrastructure as Code knowledge and/or expertise including Terraform
- Preferred tech stack: AWS, Snowflake, MDM platforms like Semarchy
- Automate the provisioning of environments using Ansible, Puppet and other tools
- Experience with version control, continuous integration, deployment, and configuration management tools in a DevOps environment
- Experience working in a Linux environment, including system engineering, high availability design, performance analysis, network troubleshooting
If this looks like a role you can excel in and see yourself being challenged on a daily basis in one of the fastest growing cloud markets in the world, apply today!