- Manage and grow the EMEA sales team, ensuring individuals achieve their targets
- Generate and nurture new business leads in the within the EMEA
- Maximize existing revenue streams and build on existing relationships
- Meet assigned annual sales quotas, both individual and team management
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
- Build out scope for expanding the sales team and acting as the hiring manager
- "Own" the territory internally.
- Keeping a record of territorial market trends and requirements and sharing the insights with the product teams.
- Working closely with the Marketing team to help with campaigns and events throughout the year
- 15+ years of working with high value trading software engagements within the finance industry on an international scale.
- 7+ years in sales management, implementing targeted sales strategy within the fintech sector, within the specific target product / suite area.
- Proven ability/process of accurate pipeline and forecast management from initial lead to close
- Build, foster and maintain key strategic relationships within prospect accounts, including senior client relationships at CxO levels
- Self-starter with attention to detail and strong time and territory management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Language skills not required but desired.