Analyst - Credit Sales - Investment Bank, Frankfurt
An Established Investment Bank is looking to add to their Fixed Income Business Unit and is seeking to hire an experienced Credit Sales professional in Frankfurt. The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious person looking grow within a successful team.
Key responsibilities of the Credit Sales role include:
- Responsible for sales of flow credit products, with a focus on Euro & Sterling Investment Grade Bonds.
- Focus on sales to German institutional clients
- Work with the wider trading team to design and implement long term trading strategies and grow the bank's institutional client presence
- Liaising and building long term-relationships with clients by providing investment advice to clients, including market information
Key requirements of the Credit Solutions Sales role include:
- Proven experience in an credit sales role within a leading financial institution for around 1 year.
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of European credit markets
- Willing to be based in Frankfurt
If you are interested in the Credit Sales role, apply online today or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.