One of Berlin's top FinTech's are currently searching for a GDPR Compliance Manager to assist in their Data Protection department.
Your responsibilities as a GDPR Compliance Officer:
- Develop and maintain a thorough and complete understanding in which the business operates and the resulting Data Protection risks associated with the business and activities
- Stay informed and ahead of new and emerging risks from business and Data Protection related developments and support the assessment of their impact on the organizational-wide Data Protection Program;
- Enhance and maintain current knowledge of GDPR and of applicable local Data Protection related laws, rules, regulations, guidance to support the promotion to organizational adaptation and compliance regarding Data Protection
- Stay informed of industry and regulatory GDPR related developments, trends and issues
The ideal GDPR Compliance Officer should have:
- knowledge of data protection related legilsation (GDPR, EU Data Protection Regulation, BDSG, etc.)
- 3+ years of implelenting data protection policies
- Extra knowledge of compliance topics is a benefit
- Strong English and German is required.
If you are interested then please do reach out to Matthew Carton at Selby Jennings.