- Your core objective is to create high quality predictive signals.
- By leveraging access to FX, NDF datasets, you will identify statistical patterns and opportunities.
- Share and discuss research results, methodology, data sets and processes with other researchers.
- Implement the signals and the relevant datasets within the global execution platform.
- Monitor signal behaviour and model performance over time.
- You would lead the full strategy research/trading cycle from signal generation to implementation.
Your present skill sets
- Excellent knowledge of the Asian FX markets, NDFs in particular is essential.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field such as data science, statistics, mathematics, physics or engineering.
- Strong knowledge in statistics, machine learning, NLP or AI techniques is a plus.
- Capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while keeping strong attention to detail.
- Coding skills required in at least one leading programming language (Python).
- Experience in exploring large datasets across multiple time frames is a plus.
- Intellectual curiosity to explore new data sets, solve complex problems, drive innovative processes and connect the dots between multiple fields.
- Capacity to work with autonomy within a collegiate and collaborative environment.
- Strong capacity to communicate with technologists, data scientists and traders across the globe.
- Proven track record in delivering successful systematic strategies