Our client is a recognised bank in Paris that has a Strong presence in the Market Solutions space among French Speaking corporate clients. They are now looking to grow their team so they can continue to deliver the sales strategy and execution of financial markets transactions for all new and existing customers helping them manage their FX risk.
About the role
This role is client-facing and requires a focused, results-orientated individual with a strong foundation in financial markets. You will be responsible for working closely with existing clients and developing new businesses to provide solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- servicing and growing a portfolio of clients and continuing to offer banking services to a key client set.
- Providing market commentary to clients and presenting this to a broad range of customers.
- Helping clients to identify, quantify, and manage various market risks that they are exposed to.
- Being able to structure and execute risk manage solutions
- Looking at the challenges businesses face as well as their individual growth aspirations and using your network and knowledge to surface multi-product opportunities.
The ideal candidate has a passion for financial markets and will have a positive approach to helping clients. They will have the ability to build rapport easily with clients and will be able to prospect clients in a way that lets them know their interests are kept in mind. Your background could be in a number of different areas, and we encourage this in our team.
- Strong organisational skills
Strong network with the French Speaking corporate space.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A problem solver who is able to handle a range of tasks and priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A passion for the markets and the ability to demystify how asset classes interact and respond to economic and political events in real time
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via the link below.