Title: Fund Placement (Vice President / Director)
Location: New York, NY
Our client, a global investment bank is looking for a Vice President or Director to join their fully integrated Fund Placement team in New York City where they will be responsible for origination, execution, and distribution. This unique opportunity will also offer exposure across several asset classes.
The role will involve the following:
- Regularly interface with alternative investment firms
- Play an integral role with origination, execution, and distribution across N. America
- Assist with the team's expansion and growth
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Work closely with investment banking coverage groups
- Prior Origination, Project Management, and/or Distribution experience in a placement, primary fundraising, investor relations, private equity, asset management, or investment banking role is strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skill set with a strong desire to achieve success
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
If you're interested in leveraging your skill set with a unique Fund Placement group in NYC click the link to apply - our team is looking forward to speaking with you.
Base salary range: $225,000 - $275,000