Our client is a leading Structured Products Provider who has a position available based in Paris to improve their coverage of French or BeNeLux Institutional clients. The individual will have strong technical knowledge of Structured Products with current client relationships and sales experience in the region.
- To add to their Sales team working with Institutional Clients in France and BeNeLux
- Add relationships from existing client base, specifically, Independent Financial Advisors, Family Offices and Small Asset Managers from the region.
- To be able to maintain and build new client relationships, using your experience in communicating with clients to explain complex Structured Products.
- To use your technical expertise with FrBeNeLux clients in order to generate interest in new Exotic/Structured Products.
- Other ad-hoc projects from management to help develop the platform and brand market presence.
Skills/ Attributes required:
- The ideal candidate will have around 4-6 years' experience in a similar position.
- Experience in Equity Derivatives or Structured Products, including: Pricing and Distributing.
- Business level French and English is preferable due to target client base.
- Technical knowledge of Equity Derivative or Structured Products.