A top global financial institution is looking to expand their fraud risk operations division. They are in search of mid - senior to senior professionals with a strong background in fraud ops analytics/strategy across the enterprise. This role would require an individual with strong leadership presence who is able to function as a subject matter expert on fraud operation processes and develop/implement/enhance fraud detection/prevention strategies.. The ideal candidate is a thought leader and has experience working in financial services.
- Help develop fraud operations strategies and analytics and mitigate and assess different types of fraud related risks.
- Present data to stakeholders regarding the implementation/enhancements of fraud strategy.
- Expertise in Fraud Operations
- Analyze and enhance existing fraud prevention strategies.
- Bachelor's degree required (Master's degree preferred) in quantitative background such as statistics, engineering or an MBA.
- The ideal candidate has 2 - 12 years' experience in Fraud Operations.
- SME on all things Fraud Operations (detective automated and non-automated)
- Health care
- Hybrid role
- Competitive bonus