A high frequency trading firm based in Chicago is currently looking for an FPGA Engineer to join one of their trading teams. In this role you'll be working on research and development of FPGA applications working on their real time trading systems.
- Work on RTL designs (Verilog or SystemVerilog) to accelerate trading decisions
- Find ways to become more productive, improve verification, along with measuring and monitoring your already-deployed solutions. We value good engineering practices
- Automate our testing and verification as much as possible.
- Connect to exchanges over Ethernet
- Experience working with FPGA/ASIC design and verification
- Experience working with hardware development tools
- Experience in System Verilog/Verilog,
- C++ and Python, and/or other scripting languages
- Ability to work in a Linux environment
- Experience with network and system-level protocols, packet-based data processing, and computer architecture