I am currently representing a well-known Agribusiness Lending Firm that is looking to expand their Credit Analytics team. The ideal candidate would have five to eight years of relevant diversified industries experience, ABL, cashflow, and subject matter expertise in leveraged lending. This role is critical in ensuring that credit transactions are sound, that potential risks are adequately assessed, and that the bank's interests are protected. Effective credit analysis and monitoring are essential for maintaining the bank's portfolio quality and profitability while minimizing credit-related losses.
You would be responsible for all aspects of the credit product including underwriting, structuring, analysis, documentation, negotiation, industry research, financial modeling and ongoing maintenance of new/ existing customers, and some model upkeep.
- Coordinates with credit efforts with applicable Relationship Managers and any relevant product groups.
- Understands all aspects of underwriting, approving and closing transactions including ability to analyze risk and structure transactions.
- Produces an independent, objective, high quality assessment of the credit risk and mitigants involved in transactions including preparation of high-quality credit reports
- Is responsible for the market/business analysis, financial analysis (including sensitivity analysis projections) and structure analysis in the credit report.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in finance or associated discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of credit/lending experience.
- Formal credit training at major money center bank a plus.
- 401k Matching
- Sick / Parental Leave