Our client, a leading financial solutions provider and a Fortune 500-listed organisation, is looking to add a Financial Accountant to their fast-growing team in Frankfurt. This will involve working on a broad range of projects in cooperation with the Chief Financial Accountant in order to ensure a high level of quality throughout the monthly accounting cycle. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic environment working alongside and learn from highly-skilled professionals.
The Financial Accountant will:
- Be directly involved in the preparation of monthly management accounts, as well as balance sheet reconciliations
- Play an active role in the validation and reconciliation of monthly results
- Participate in the annual budgeting process
- Coordinate with local annual audits and financial accounts
- Undertake trading systems integration in conjunction with the general ledger
- Prepare regulatory capital reports for BaFin and CSSF as required
- Possess experience in working on accounting topics in the financial services sector
- Also have experience working within a regulated environment, including exposure to SOX topics
- Be proficient in the Oracle accounting system as well as the Microsoft Office suite
- Have knowledge of monthly and daily routine processes and internal controls
- Possess strong technical and analytical skills and be familiar with database queries
- Enjoy working in a team and have great interpersonal skills
- Be fluent in both German and English
Our client is a leading financial services provider who are looking to expand their activities in Germany, meaning that this opportunity represents the chance to join a dynamic, fast-growing local team with a global reputation.
To apply for the Financial Accountant role, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!