A well-known North American banking group are looking to expand their finance department in Frankfurt with the addition of a Finance Manager to assist with the creation of a new financial branch of a major bank. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team within a strong-performing financial services organsiation as well as enjoying perspectives for internal progression.
The Finance Manager will:
- Support the control function in ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulatory reporting requirements
- Enjoy independence within a structured working style
- Take responsibility for the management of relevant accounts as well as month-end closing and balance sheet accounting
- Prepare reports key to a variety of committees and keep up-to-date with relevant local regulatory changes
- Support the preparation of both internal and external audits
- Ensure the integrity of both Balance Sheet and PL
- Facilitate the financial decision-making process through wider financial control tasks
- Have had several years of relevant experience in Accounting/Financial Controls, ideally in a financial services environment
- Be a qualified accountant
- Already have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of financial statements and regulatory reporting
- Have very strong analytical and numerical skills
- Possess fluent verbal and written skills in German and English
Our client is a leading international banking group, who are growing their European operations in the DACH region, particularly relating to their investment banking subsidiary.
To apply for the Finance Manager role, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, on LinkedIn or on +4930726211419
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!