We are currently representing a new and fast growing, $100m AUM, London-based, alternative investment company. They are focused on Event Driven Investing with a tilt towards merger arbitrage or "hard events".
They are looking for Senior Investment Analyst to join their small team.
- Must have at least 5 years experience within Equity Research (Sellside or Buyside)
- Must have worked in Merger Arbitrage before
- Must be able to work independently and does not need to be hand held
- Must be able to speak with clients and have good communication skills
- Must have a passion for Event Driven Investing
- Excellent Academics, graduating from a Top University
- Work directly with the CIO on researching investments
- Focused on "hard events" across Europe, US, Canada, Australia and Asia (pretty global coverage)
- The role is mainly research focused but will involve trading as well - the split will be around 75% research, 25% trading